We like to keep our projects exciting and actively seek clients and collaborators that share our values and passion.
A selection of some of our favourite projects is provided below. More information on recent projects can be found on our blog.
- Metro Wollongong Precinct Study, Department of Planning and Environment
- Sovereign Hills Place Making Strategy and Activation Plan, Lewis Land Group
- Mobile Vending and Outdoor Trading Feasibility Study, Waverley Council
- Yackandandah Place Plan, Indigo Shire Council
- Hurstville Place Strategy, Georges River Council
- Hornsby Local Strategic Planning Statement Stakeholder Engagement, Hornsby Shire Council
- Newcastle Smart City Strategy Community and Stakeholder Engagement, Newcastle City Council
- Nightlife, Arts and Culture Workshops, City of Sydney
- Resilient Sydney Stakeholder Workshops, City of Sydney and Resilient Sydney
- Late-Night Trading DCP Community Engagement, City of Sydney
- ‘After Dark in the Junction’ Night Time Economy Demonstration Events, Waverley Council
- Darling Square Community Building, Lendlease Group
- ZigZag Outdoor Gallery, Transport for NSW
- Wingham Place Activations, MidCoast Council
- Idea Bombing Sydney night-time popup events, City of Sydney
- Clovelly Road Better Block, Community-led project
- Greensquare Social Activations Program, City of Sydney
Get In Touch
Feel free to get in touch to find out more about these projects and our approach at JOC Consulting!