Here is a list of european projects mentioned during the show –
– Tempelhof was estabilished by the Ministry of Transport in 1923.
– Tempelhofer Freiheit is a vast modern park surrounded by urban quarters.
– new summer campaign
– window displays
– drop in meetings
– designed by italian architect, Renzo Piano
– 87-storey skyscraper
– The use of a steel frame on the lower floors allows for longer column-free spans in office areas.
– The concrete frame on the upper floors helps with soundproofing living areas for the hotel and residential apartments.
– view over old Lisbon
– “A traditional market for the 21st century”
Listen to the full interview here. If you’d like anymore information please get in touch.